Information on the processing of personal data
pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter “Regulation”), this page describes the methods of processing personal data of users who consult the BIKE STORE MUGELLO SNC website for the protection of personal data accessible electronically at the following addresses: https://www.bikestoremugello.it/
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services accessible via hypertext links that may be published on the sites but referring to resources external to the domain of BIKE STORE MUGELLO SNC
Holder of the treatment
Following consultation of the site indicated above, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The data controller for the protection of personal data is Bike Store Mugello of A. Rizzuti, F. Torcasio, G. Gualandi Snc – Via Beato Angelico 3/5 – Borgo San Lorenzo FI – PI: 06690270480 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data processed and purposes of the processing
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) to provide the requested information;
b) to register and create a personal area to access and update or modify your data, start and carry on the commercial relationship, process and manage the order, delivery, billing, after-sales service, any reviews and handle outstanding payments and disputes.
Legal basis of the treatment
1) For the treatment referred to in point a) the legal basis of the treatment is the execution of a contract of which you are a part or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request. Their absence will make it impossible for our staff to respond to your requests.
2) For the treatment referred to in point b) the legal basis of the treatment is the execution of a contract of which you are a part or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request. The processing is also necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject. The provision of the requested information is necessary to fulfill legal and contractual obligations, therefore any refusal to provide it will make it impossible for the Data Controller to execute the contract.
Recipients of the data
The personal data collected by receiving messages at the owner’s address or by filling out the form on the site, are processed by the owner’s staff, who acts on the basis of specific instructions provided for the purposes and methods of the processing itself.
Furthermore, the data collected are recipients of third parties who provide technical e-mail services or for the management of the Site, suppliers of IT services, which, pursuant to article 28 of the Regulation, the Data Controller designates as external data processors. For the updated list of data processors, request email@example.com
Rights of the interested parties
Data subjects have the right to obtain from the Data Controller (Chapter III of the Regulation):
- access to personal data
- the correction or deletion of personal data
- the integration of incomplete data
- to receive data in a structured format
- the limitation of the treatment
- to oppose the treatment
- to revoke any consent given
These rights can be exercised by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to complain
Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data carried out through this site occurs in violation of the provisions of the Regulation, have the right to complain to the Guarantor, as required by art. 77 of the Regulation itself.
Last modification date, 28/03/2020